Camp Five Marys
- experience ranch life!
A first-rate personal experience to share ranch life at “camp” with tent cabins and outdoor living with our family at Five Marys Farms.
Women’s Retreats - "Cooking & Cocktails"
Our family loves to host guests on the ranch for a weekend of great food, great cocktails and great fun! Stay in our well appointed tents with custom beds, luxury mattresses and cozy flannel linens and comforters. Eat to your hearts content with meals highlighting all of our favorite beef, pork & lamb cuts raised right here on the farm.
Learn some new craft cocktail inspiration, join us for a sunset cruise in ATV's to the "top of the saddle" on the ranch, dip your toes into the idyllic river on the edge of our property and hike the beautiful trails right above camp.
Join us for ranch tours and ranch chores and compete with your fellow campers in a chore challenge to see which team has the ranch life grit!
Our retreats offer camaraderie and a chance for women to recharge, learn and meet new likeminded amazing women.
We hope you'll join us next year!
Five Marys Women's Retreats
2019 RETREAT DATES
May 17-19, 2019
June 21-23, 2019
September 7-9, 2019
Our Women's Retreats are our favorite part of our glamping experience here at Five Marys Farms. Jon us to stay in luxury lodging, eat delicious meals in the outdoor kitchen and family style dining stable, learn about butchery and cuts of each animal and lots of new recipe inspiration to take home to your family.
Come with daughters or granddaughters (age 12 and up, past retreat guests over 10 years old also welcome) as a great way to spend some quality time together or just come by yourself to meet some like-minded new friends!
Experience a weekend of ranch life with great food, cooking inspiration and ATV rides around the property to help with chores and see all of the animals here on Five Marys Farms.
Arrival 3pm Friday through departure 11am Sunday
$1450 per person / deposit $800 to reserve a space - balance charged 2 weeks prior to arrival
Lodging at camp, all meals and snacks, beverages and cocktails/wine/champagne
Classes and materials and recipe inspiration
Take home M5 goodies
a $50 credit at the Five Marys Farm Store to shop for goodies and/or a hand picked assortment of meats to take home after camp!
**Deposit of $800 due to reserve a space. Balance due 2 weeks before retreat arrival. Deposit is non-refundable but can be used towards a credit for Five Marys meats if cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to the retreat. Cancellations after that date,, deposit and any balance charged becomes non-refundable.
RETREAT SCHEDULE - subject to change based on guests and time of year!
* 3pm Arrival and welcome to CAMP
* Refreshments and time to settle into tents
* Ranch Tour and Afternoon Chores
* 5pm Workshop: Craft Cocktail Creations
- Learn to make the famous M5 Ranch Sidecar and some fun cocktail inspirations to throw together with fresh, healthy ingredients
* Sunset Camp Dinner - Family Style
* Fireside Round Table
- Mary shares some thoughts on her book “They Can Do It. What I Learned About Raising Kids by Moving To The Country” on parenting capable, independent, strong children in any environment.
* 6am Early Morning Ranch chores with Brian (optional)
* 7am Morning Mountain Walk/Run up the trails on the ranch (also optional)
* 8am Campfire Breakfast and Coffee/tea around the campfire
* 10am Workshops! (1-3 workshops time permitting)
* Canning with Jenny of “The Domestic Wildflower” -pick our own crop of fresh strawberries at the Berry Patch and turn them into a delicious and easy jam while you learn the basics of canning, safety, acidity, equipment and making shrubs (homemade cocktail and mocktail mixers) to enjoy at lunch!
*Grilling Methods & Essentials Pantry Shopping List: - Open fire, gas grill and cast iron - what you can do at home with what you have PLUS how to stock your pantry with the essentials to last all week/season.
*Slow Cooker & Instant Pot Cooking - Cooking easy meals in the slow cooker with ingredients to always have on hand, as well as an introduction to the hottest new kitchen appliance - the Instant Pot!
* 12:30pm Ranch Style Picnic Lunch
* 2pm Workshop: Beef, Pork & Lamb Basic Butchery Lessons
- butchery cuts & cooking and inspiration recipes learn the cuts of each animal and where they come from, what to ask for when buying meats, how to prepare, tricks of the trade and some recipe inspiration to take home
* 3-5pm Free Time, walks, hikes, chores and relaxing
* 5:30pm Workshop: Cooking Over Open Fire & Craft Cocktails
- refine your craft cocktail skills and temperatures, social grilling is fun and not just for guys :)
* 7:30pm Ranch Dinner Family Style with all the deliciousness we cooked all day, we’ll have earned it!
* 9pm S’mores and storytelling around the campfire under the stars
* 6am Early Morning Ranch chores with Brian (optional)
* 7am Early morning walk, hike, yoga, sleep in :)
* 9am Campfire Brunch and coffee/tea
* 10:30am Field Trip and Workshop at Five Marys Farm Store in town (5 miles away)
- How to Implement Your Retreat Cooking Inspiration at home.
- Choose your own cuts of Five Marys meats from our Farm Store for your family and hand pack a box yourself to be shipped to your doorstep on Monday!
- Shopping for Five Marys goodies, spice rubs, sea salt, honeys, tshirts, trucker hats, coffee mugs and hoodies at discounted prices for attendees. $50 store credit for every attende
* Goodbye and departure from the Farm Store - until next time!